A. F Series
1. Why Inverter AC is a better option than a non- inverter?
Eco Friendly - The biggest difference between inverter and non-inverter AC is the fact that the motor of the inverter compressor has a variable speed. The speed of the non-invertor compressor is fixed. This means that it operates either at full or minimum speed. A censor in the invertor adjusts the power according to the temperature in the room, lowering the electrical consumption and saving energy.
Saves Money - Due to the sophisticated operational method of the inverter, its compressor does not work at its full capacity all the time. When the speed is lower, the needed energy is lower too and you pay less money for electricity
Longer Life - The technology of the inverters not only makes cooling and heating more efficient, but it also makes the AC’s life longer.
Faster Cooling - The inverter AC is able to cool or heat your room faster than the non-inverter. This is due to the fact that in the beginning of the process, the inverter uses more power than the non-inverter and diminish the power when it gets close to the desired temperature.
B. J Smart Series
1. How to connect and control my aircon using my smart phone?
C. GENERAL QUESTIONS
2. How to calculate a size of AC precise for your room?
- Determine the area (in square meters) to be cooled using the following formulas:
- For square and rectangular rooms, multiply the length (L) of the area by its width (W) or (L x W).
- For a triangular area, multiply the length of the area by the width and divide by 2 or (L x W) / 2.
- Using the calculated area in square meters and the given chart, determine the correct cooling capacity. Cooling capacity is measured in kilojoules per hour (kJ/hr).
- If the room is heavily shaded, reduce capacity by 10 percent.
- If the room is very sunny, increase capacity by 10 percent.
- If more than two people regularly occupy the room, add 633 kilojoules for each additional person.
- If the unit is used in a kitchen, increase capacity by 4,220 kilojoules.
*Consider where you install the unit. If you are mounting an air conditioner near the corner of a room, look for a unit that can send the airflow in the right direction.
3. Warranty coverage of AUX Air Conditioner
- This warranty does not cover any damage due to:
- Natural Disaster
- Cosmetic modification
- Use with voltages other than designated
- Operation in a manner not in accordance with the instruction manual
- External and supplied accessories as well as those purchased separately are not subject to warranty
- Please bring this product to the nearest authorized AUX Service Center to avail of warranty service.
- Tampering by unauthorized technicians will invalidate the warranty.
- This warranty is non-transferable and will not be honored if the serial number of this product is removed, altered or obliterated or there is misrepresentation in any other form.
- This warranty is valid only in the Republic of the Philippines.